Considering Going Solar? Solar energy is a clean and renewable source of power that harnesses the sun's energy to generate electricity. By installing solar panels on your property, you can tap into this abundant resource and reduce your reliance on traditional energy sources. Solar power is not only environmentally friendly but also offers long-term financial benefits by lowering your energy bills and potentially even allowing you to sell excess electricity back to the grid.
Adding solar to your home can eliminate those large, unwanted electric bills. For example, saving $250 per month could end up saving you $3,000 per year. This is a great opportunity to save money your family could use for other expenses.
Going green reduces greenhouse gas emissions and lessens climate change, which is essential to protecting what is important to us – humans, wildlife, and our ecosystems.
The more time goes by, the more popular solar energy is becoming. If you go green, it may encourage your neighbors to start asking questions and follow in your footsteps. It takes a village, as we are all in this together – call us today for more information on going solar!
At Franklin First, we are proud to collaborate with esteemed solar companies, ensuring our members enjoy an exceptional journey when transitioning to solar energy.
PV Squared stands out as a remarkable local cooperative, driven by worker ownership. With a dedicated team of owners involved in every solar project, they bring over 20 years of experience and have consistently been recognized as the Best Solar Company in the Valley for the past 9 years. Their unwavering commitment extends to client satisfaction, employee well-being, and the overall health of our community. By creating sustainable, living-wage jobs and fostering local ties, PV Squared actively contributes to a brighter future.
Embodying over three decades of combined expertise, Current Energy believes in merging their electrical proficiency with the solar industry, providing clients with comprehensive and holistic energy solutions. As licensed installers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont, Current Energy empowers clients to seize control of their energy usage and embrace the transition towards a cleaner, more sustainable tomorrow.
Together, these partners exemplify our dedication to superior solar solutions, empowering individuals and communities alike to embrace renewable energy and create a positive impact on the world we share.
If you're interested in going solar but concerned about the upfront costs, a solar loan can provide a viable financing option. A solar loan enables you to spread out the cost of your solar panel installation over a fixed term, making it more affordable and accessible. With competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms, solar loans make it easier for homeowners to invest in solar energy and start enjoying the benefits of clean, renewable power. By going solar with a loan, you can save money on your energy bills from day one while contributing to a greener future.
Solar Loan Features Include:
- $3,000 to $75,000 loans.
- No closing costs.
- Standard repayment term up to 15 years.
- Current interest rate of 5.74% APR.
- Up to 12 months of interest-only payments during construction.
- Unsecured loans available.
- Ability to re-amortize within the first 18 months at no cost.
How Does Financing Work?
- Receive a solar price quote from Solar Loan installer.
- Select an installer and sign a solar installation contract.
- Work with Franklin First to complete your loan application.
- When your loan closes, we will advance you 65% of the loan to cover initial construction costs.
- After your solar system is connected by your utility, you will receive the remainder of your loan from your lender.
- Only solar electric (photovoltaic) systems owned by the resident are eligible.
- Third-party lease or power purchase agreements for solar are NOT eligible.
- Loan recipients must be Massachusetts residential property owners or Massachusetts residents.
- Loan recipients must meet lender-defined loan qualification standards.
- Solar electric systems must be connected to the electricity distribution grid.
- Solar electric systems may not have previously received incentives from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
Ready to get started? APPLY NOW!
To report a lost or stolen Franklin First VISA credit card, call: (800) 449-7728. From outside the U.S. call: (727) 299-2449.
To report a lost or stolen Franklin First ATM or Debit/Check Card during regular business hours call: (413) 774-6700. After hours call: (800) 472-3272